As we are associated with this field we maintain regular basis reports for our SEO optimization work and from this reports we can calculate that which types optimization policy give us our required juice and which don’t. We collect those fruitful policies and maintain them while searching for new policies.
“There are few people in this world who makes the simple work is very lengthy and complicated” - Albert Einstein
Yes, these golden words are very true for few SEO peoples who are applying same promotional strategies for different business themed websites. They do not have much time to understand the requirement of the business market and thus they don’t able to separate the SEO strategies to promote different kinds of website. Say for example, the work strategies to promote a real estate website should not be as the same strategy to promote a web design themed website.
Thus it is viewed that sometimes it is very cumbersome to get ranked for several sites. Although in case of on-page optimization the following SEO services are recommended because this will be the base for any SEO optimization and this will enable you to receive effortless ranking in the various search engines. Some of those elegant as well as valuable tips for on-page optimization are as follows:
1. SEO optimization starts from domain name suggestion (if possible). Go for a keyword research regarding the business market of that site and recommend the client to choose that targeted keyword at the domain name of that site.
2. As we all know maximum web servers
are based in America thus it is viewed that dot com sites easily get ranked into search engines. Thus it is always advisable to register the domain name with dot com extension.
3. All types of promotional works are reflected from the title tag of your web page. Always be conscious about placing targeted keywords at your title tag wisely.
4. After title tag we all know descriptions are displayed into search engines thus your description should be smarter and there you should maintain keyword density too.
5. Do not forget to place search engine bots correctly with adaptation announcement within header part in all pages of your website for quality ranking.
6. A “robot dot txt” page is required into the server containing those links which you don’t want to get indexed at search engines (like: links of login page, admin panel etc).
7. If canonical issue exists at your website and if you do not wish to divide your work into two parts unnecessarily, then redirect you non www domain into www.
8. Always shun from image links, flash links or java script links while cross linking among important pages within your site. Always go for text links while inter linking all pages within your site and smartly shuffle your targeted keywords into those texts.
9. Maintain keyword density into the content part of your website in an ethical manner. But remember one thing; never ever try to cross the density limit.
10. It is better to link all important pages from your main body content of your web page. Here also find out keywords from content and then link them at you important pages.
11. Properly optimize all images of any page with meaningful description of that image within alt tag where you can rotate you key phrases smartly.
12. Broken links are very harmful for website thus it of great importance to remove them at once.
13. Do not plan for any black hat technique and if they exist then remove them instantly. Because ethical white hat SEO optimization always produce top rankings.
14. Always recheck all URLs; they should not be very long in length, because search engines do not like unnecessarily big URLs.
15. If you have good numbers of pages and you wish to index them then mention them in XML or ROR sitemap as a feed. Place that link of that feed into index page that search engine crawlers can easily index all of your pages